The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz
23 to 25 January 2020
£10 per Adult
£8 per Concession (Under 16 or over 65).
Thursday 23 January 7:00 pm
Friday 24 January 7:00 pm
Saturday 25 January 2:00 pm
saturday 25 January 7:00 pm
The above times are curtain up times – doors open half hour before these times.
Facilities At The Mytchett Centre
Plenty of FREE PARKING
DISABLED SPACES near the entrance
LEVEL ACCESS – no steps
Wheelchair spaces can be arranged – please let the Box Office know your requirements
Our charity collection for this production will go to Sense
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
We are always looking for assistance off stage as well as on it. Below is a sample of the many roles that must be fulfilled in order to put on a production.
Please contact the chair if you would like to help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.