Details to be published in September
THE BOX OFFICE
Join our email list for advance notice of our next production and the Box Office open date
Our summer play, Life And Beth by Alan Ayckborn is all over now and preparations are under way for our next production.
We will be performing our usual pantomime in January 2019 – full details to be advised in September.
We are always looking for assistance off stage as well as on it. Below is a sample of the many roles that must be fulfilled in order to put on a production.
Please contact the chair if you would like to help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.
Click the marker above to open a Google Map showing the location of The Mytchett Centre
To join our mailing list to get advance notifications of performances and any offers available, sign up at MailChimp® by clicking the button below.
You can unsubscribe from the list at any time.