Our Next Production
The Wind In The Willows
21 and 22 June 2019
Adapted for the stage by Jamie Lakritz
The Wind in the Willows is a children’s novel by Kenneth Grahame, first published in 1908. Alternately slow-moving and fast-paced, it focuses on four anthropomorphised animals in a pastoral version of Edwardian England.
It follows the adventures of Toad, Mole, Rat and Badger.
|Toad – Nick
Ratty – Tom
Mole – Natasha
Badger – Paul
Magistrate – Andrew G
Otter – Andrew
Clerk – Daniel G
Guard – Daniel G
Train – Driver Mark
Impatient Man – Jade
Jailer – Stephen
|Jailers Daughter – Berry
Social Worker – Anita
Washerwoman – Toni
Car Woman 1 – Emily
Car Woman 2 – Natalie
Policeman – Jade
Bar Person – Merryn
Barge Lady – Kim
Horse – Anastasia
Salesperson – Logan
Chief Weasel – Oliver
£10 per Adult
£8 per Concession (Under 16 or over 65).
Family Discount available for groups of 4 and 6
Facilities At The Mytchett Centre
Plenty of FREE PARKING
DISABLED SPACES near the entrance
LEVEL ACCESS – no steps
Wheelchair spaces can be arranged – please let the Box Office know your requirements
We are always looking for assistance off stage as well as on it. Below is a sample of the many roles that must be fulfilled in order to put on a production.
Please contact the chair if you would like to help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.