Our June 2018 Production
Life And Beth
Friday 22 and Saturday 23 June
This amateur production of Life and Beth is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Limited
Beth is facing her first Christmas since husband Gordon passed away. Sister-in-law, Connie, Beth’s son, Martin, and his girlfriend, Ella, are determined she will have a stress-free time. David, the local vicar who performed Gordon’s funeral, arrives to offer his support. However, Beth seems more interested in the disappearance of the family cat. An unexpected visitor adds to the festive chaos!
Beth – Sue Baxter
Connie – Anita Weare
Martin – Nick Daborn
David – Tony Bowman
Ella – Annabel Brash
Gordon – Martin Gohrey
Policewoman – Shirley Hunt
£10 per Adult
£8 per Concession (Under 16 or over 65).
Group Discount Prices TBA
Friday 22 June 7.00pm
Saturday 23 June 7.00pm
Facilities At The Mytchett Centre
Plenty of FREE PARKING
DISABLED SPACES near the entrance
LEVEL ACCESS – no steps
Wheelchair spaces can be arranged – please let the Box Office know your requirements
We are always looking for assistance off stage as well as on it. Below is a sample of the many roles that must be fulfilled in order to put on a production.
Please contact the chair if you would like to help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.