Choose your preferred method of booking from the options below.
The online booking facility will be closed 24 hours before the scheduled performance start time.
Join our email list to get early notification of the Box Office open date so you can book the best seats at the earliest opportunity.
Use this option to send your requirements to us (this option may take a little longer to process). Please remember to provide all your contact details so that we can get back to you.
We are always looking for assistance off stage as well as on it. Below is a sample of the many roles that must be fulfilled in order to put on a production.
Please contact the chair if you would like to help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.