Our January 2015 Production
We all know the story of the Three Little Pigs, but do we know all of it? Do we know that their mother was a nightmare? She employed a lactose intolerant milkmaid and housed a dodgy lodger.
The wolf is of course well known, but what do we know about his motivation and obsession to blow down houses containing pigs? Who really is the baddie and will good triumph over evil?
Come and meet the three pigs. There is Chop, proud and bold, Kevin (you work out why I named him Kevin) and Sausage – rather a silly fat little sausage. We will sing and dance our way through this timeless classic and leave you wanting more. Or maybe you will just leave and go for a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich.
Dame Trotter – Chris Wassan
Dodgy Lodger Roger – Vicky Langdown
Hairy Mary from the Dairy – Pauline Gotel
Chop – Becky Howells
Kevin – Debb French
Sausage – Susan Freke
Lettice – Shirley Hunt
Bunny – Dawn Rowlands
Kosher Wolf – Nick Daborn
Wolf-Irene – Sian Ramsden
Huff – Claire Fryer
Puff – Sara Ward
Farmer Piles – Juliet Davis
Emmeroid – Emma DeGiovanni
Bob The Builder – Paul Foster
Emma Louise Young
and older children
The Young Playmakers
£8 per Adult
£5 per Concession (Under 16 or over 65).
23rd January 2015 at 7pm
24th January 2015 at 2pm
24th January 2015 at 7pm
Facilities At The Mytchett Centre
Plenty of FREE PARKING
DISABLED SPACES near the entrance
LEVEL ACCESS – no steps
Wheelchair spaces can be arranged – please let the Box Office know your requirements
We are always looking for assistance off stage as well as on it. Below is a sample of the many roles that must be fulfilled in order to put on a production.
Please contact the chair if you would like to help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.