Our July 2014 Production
18th – 19th July 2014
Perhaps Written by Susan Freke
Loch Fear Written by Jeremy Curtis
Inspector Stafford is called to solve what appears to be an open and shut case murder. Nothing of course is that simple. Adam Thornton is dead. Someone killed him but who had the motive? Perhaps it was his wife Judy but perhaps that is too obvious. Perhaps Sergeant Brooks, overlooked for promotion can deliver the theory. Perhaps that old deadly sin ‘Jealousy’ is the reason. Or ‘Perhaps’ you have to come and see this play to settle your own mind.
The Playmakers do Short, Sweet and Deadly for a summer evening. We serve a cheese platter half time but careful what you do with the knife……………
Judy – Debb French
Simon – Conor O’Hara
Amy – Nadia Maggiore
Stafford – Becky Howells
Brooks – Vickie Langdown
Hettie – Shirley Hunt
Adam – Chris Wassan
Four friends, eight prophecies… no chance!
Following a car accident during a weekend break, a group of friends (isn’t it always?) find themselves stranded in a forbidding folly on a Scottish loch. It isn’t long before the malign influence of a witch’s prophecies, as recounted
from a tasteless 1950s periodical, makes itself felt!
Alex – Nick Daborn
Karen – Claire Fryer
Laura – Emma DeGiovanni
Peter – Jez Curtis
Dr Zios – Mike Williams
Mrs Rutter – Fiona Wassan
Auntie Jane – Jo Roome
£10 per Adult
£8 per Concession (Under 16 or over 65).
18th July 2014 7pm
19th July 2014 7pm
Facilities At The Mytchett Centre
Plenty of FREE PARKING
DISABLED SPACES near the entrance
LEVEL ACCESS – no steps
Wheelchair spaces can be arranged – please let the Box Office know your requirements
We are always looking for assistance off stage as well as on it. Below is a sample of the many roles that must be fulfilled in order to put on a production.
Please contact the chair if you would like to help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.