LIFE AND BETH
Friday 22 and Saturday 23 June 7.00pm
Written by Alan Ayckbourn
This amateur production of Life and Beth is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Limited
THE BOX OFFICE
IS NOW OPEN
Beth is facing her first Christmas since husband Gordon passed away. Sister-in-law, Connie, Beth’s son, Martin, and his girlfriend, Ella, are determined she will have a stress-free time. David, the local vicar who performed Gordon’s funeral, arrives to offer his support. However, Beth seems more interested in the disappearance of the family cat. An unexpected visitor adds to the festive chaos!
Beth – Sue Baxter
Connie – Anita Weare
Martin – Nick Daborn
David – Tony Bowman
Ella – Annabel Brash
Gordon – Martin Gohrey
Policewoman – Shirley Hunt
We have the following vacancies for help with this production. Please contact the chair if you can help. Thank you.
- Poster design.
- Front of House manager – responsible with the producers for organising front of house, raffle, distributing programmes, ushing, setting out chairs, etc.
- Front of house staff (selling raffle tickets, helping audience to seats, etc).
- Box office – taking calls, emails and supervising Ticket Source sales, assisting with Front of House.
- Stage crew – Assisting with placement of props, changing scenery, etc.
- Costume and make up. Sourcing and advising on appropriate costumes and make up.
- Publicity – volunteers for flyer drops, etc.
Click the marker above to open a Google Map showing the location of The Mytchett Centre
To join our mailing list to get advance notifications of performances and any offers available, sign up at MailChimp® by clicking the button below.
You can unsubscribe from the list at any time.